Since releasing JMyLife, I've gotten a lot of feedback from users as far as what features they would like to see in the next release. I figured I'd go ahead and start a list of the features I'd like to see make it into 1.1, even though development has not officially started.
So without further ado, here is the feature wish list for JMyLife 1.1:
- Text Editor for Stories
- Optional Title for Stories
- Backend CSS editor
- Backend language editor for certain parts (specifically, the vote links)
- AJAX-driven "Moderate" frontend view
- Nested comments
- More avatar support for solutions other than Community Builder
- Official Joomla! 1.6 support
- Joomla! 1.5 update check
- Vote sorting within categories
- More social networking links
- Latest Stories module
- Latest Comments module
Please, don't take this as the definitive checklist for new 1.1 features, as JMyLife is still in its infancy. Without your support, this list will remain what it is: wishful thinking. So please, support JMyLife development by heading over to the shop and grabbing your copy of JMyLife Pro today!
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. Jeff Channell is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla!® Project.