Sunday, 15 November 2009 00:00
Joomla Commentator 1.1b3, a Joomla commenting plugin, suffers from an XSS vulnerability in its "title" field that enables attackers to possibly run scripts as an administrator.
- Vulnerabilities Discovered: 3 November 2009
- Vendor Notified: 3 November 2009
- Vendor Response: ... 2009
- Update Available: ... 2009
- Disclosure: 15 November 2009
Last Updated on Thursday, 30 September 2010 17:35
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. Jeff Channell is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla!® Project.