Thursday, 17 September 2009 00:00
The Joomla component Rapid Forum suffers from a persistent XSS vulnerability.
This vulnerability is pretty easy to exploit, as Rapid Forum does absolutely no validation or encoding whatsoever.
- Vulnerabilities Discovered: 31 July 2009
- Vendor Notified: 31 July 2009
- Vendor Response: ... 2009
- Update Available: ... 2009
- Disclosure: 17 September 2009
Last Updated on Thursday, 30 September 2010 17:38
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. Jeff Channell is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla!® Project.