If you are in need of a simple turn-key website, then look no further! A "simple" Joomla website consists of core Joomla installation, the customization of a selected pre-built template, and installation and configuration of up to 3 3rd party component and up to 10 other 3rd party extensions (modules, plugins, etc.).
How much does this service cost?
This service costs a flat rate of $750 plus the cost of any external elements.
How does it work?
- You contact me with your website request, explained in detail.
- I'll study your requirements and respond back within 48 hours.
- Once scope has been defined and terms have been agreed on, I will provide a time frame and schedule.
- I will keep you updated once every other day as to the progress on your request.
- You agree to provide the necessary access to your hosting account to provide this service. If you do not yet have hosting or a domain, I will assist you in acquiring what you need.
- Website template must be pre-made and purchased. Any costs for a 3rd party template must be covered outside of the $750 fee, and paid up front. Template customizations include replacing the template's logo with your own or slight color modifications. Simple sites do not include template overrides for any component unless provided by the template itself.
- Any external resources that require purchase (extensions, images, etc.) must be paid for 100% in advance.
- 40% of the rough estimate must be paid before any work is started.
- The remaining 60% must be paid upon completion.
- All payments must be made via Paypal, and an invoice will be provided.
- Any additional extensions or modifications will cost $25 per hour for installation and configuration.
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. Jeff Channell is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla!® Project.